Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 26, 2017, 12:53:18 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: In order for you to be able to post a new thread in the "For Sale" board, you need at least 10 posts in the rest of the forum, however you'll be able to reply to any topic in the forum even if you dont have the 10 post count. Any posts in the "For Sale" board will not appear in your total post counter.

Any ads, should be posted in the "For Sale" or "Looking to Buy" forums ONLY, and they should be MCI or MCI-related. Please do not advertise your item on someone else's thread (hijack).

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Dualflip

+  MCI Console and Tape Machine Forum
|-+  MCI Classifieds
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  MCI JH16/16
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MCI JH16/16  (Read 347 times)
Block
MCI Member

« on: November 30, 2016, 11:43:33 PM »

Looking to find my JH16 a new home. This is a very, very early model, defiantly the best sounding machine I have ever heard. I think the Motherboard S/N is 25 or around there anyway. Drop down drawer, 16 track. Machine functions, but I have always treated it as a kind of tolling restoration, and too be honest, it really should get a full recapping and goings through. I just don't have the time anymore. JRF replaced the sync and repro heads a few years back after I purchased it, and total hours in them would be under 1000. Transport works solid. There are some issues with a couple Repro cards and relays, spare cards for scavenging will be included. AL2 remote for a 24 track deck included as well. $2k and you pick it up from the greater Chicago area.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 12:02:23 AM by Block » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length