Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2017, 10:49:08 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Please post general conversations, videos, music, and similar stuff in the "Tips, Tricks and General MCI conversations" section, use the Misc section for any product not listed in the categories, parts or custom projects. Thanks!

+  MCI Console and Tape Machine Forum
|-+  MCI Classifieds
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  MCI JH16/16
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MCI JH16/16  (Read 380 times)
Block
MCI Member

« on: November 30, 2016, 11:43:33 PM »

Looking to find my JH16 a new home. This is a very, very early model, defiantly the best sounding machine I have ever heard. I think the Motherboard S/N is 25 or around there anyway. Drop down drawer, 16 track. Machine functions, but I have always treated it as a kind of tolling restoration, and too be honest, it really should get a full recapping and goings through. I just don't have the time anymore. JRF replaced the sync and repro heads a few years back after I purchased it, and total hours in them would be under 1000. Transport works solid. There are some issues with a couple Repro cards and relays, spare cards for scavenging will be included. AL2 remote for a 24 track deck included as well. $2k and you pick it up from the greater Chicago area.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 12:02:23 AM by Block » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length