Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2019, 12:12:18 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Please post general conversations, videos, music, and similar stuff in the "Tips, Tricks and General MCI conversations" section, use the Misc section for any product not listed in the categories, parts or custom projects. Thanks!

+  MCI Console and Tape Machine Forum
|-+  MCI Classifieds
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  MCI 2002 IC Opamp source
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MCI 2002 IC Opamp source  (Read 23677 times)
Dualflip
Administrator
MCI Freak!

« on: February 23, 2011, 03:41:35 AM »

Ok guys, Larry the owner of the website sells MCI2002 Opamps which are actually Intersil HA-2645-5

These ICs are extremely difficult to find, and really expensive if you do find them (ive seen them for even 30euros!), so Larry is selling them in his webstore, for a good price. Theres a possible replacement we've discussed but has never been tested (and its in fact more than 10 dolars) and it doesnt seem to be as good as the 2002/Intersil since the intersil is Bipolar and the posible replacement is Fet...

Sooooo.....

If you own any 500 series desk you should have plenty of these in your spares box (even more if your desk is A or B rev). Unfortunately, at least in my experience, and Murphys law  has a lot to do with this, these opamps somehow seem to die more often than the MCI 2003 which are the common and easy to find NE5534 in metal can, if your desk is A or B, then you dont have any 2003s only 2002s.

I thought that it would be nice to have a sticky here for anyone who wishes or needs to buy MCI2002s from Larry and support the owner of this forum, i already bought 6 of them from him just in case.

Heres the link to his website:

http://www.systemsstore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=2002&Category_Code=MCI
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 01:24:34 PM by Dualflip » Logged

I love MCI!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length